“What Really Matters in a Home Inspection”
Inspected once, Inspected right.™
I exceed when and where possible the minimum Standard’s Of Practice required by Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) and InterNACHI
Check out my credentials with TREC and InterNACHI
Hiring The Right Home Inspector
When it comes to buying a home, hiring the right home inspector is one of the most important steps. The home inspector you hire
could mean the difference between buying the home of your dreams – or a nightmare.
We here at Road Runner Home Inspections have been protecting clients just like you
in Cedar Hill, TX. and the greater Dallas / Fort Worth area for years. We provide a thorough inspection, a professional experience, and a detailed home inspection report.
We pride ourselves on being one of the most thorough and detailed home inspection companies
in Cedar Hill, TX. and the Dallas \\\\ Fort Worth area.
We have done this through training, experience, and membership in TREC & InterNACHI. If you choose us as your home inspector, we will give you our very best
Monday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 12:00pm
If your participating inspector misses anything, we’ll buy your home back
And now for the “fine print”:
- It’s valid for home inspections performed for home buyers only by participating InterNACHI® members.
- The home must be listed for sale with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
- The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.